The above link is one of the scariest documents I have read in a long time. If ever you needed proof of anti-environment greed, this will give you a glimpse of the degree of deception and misinformation these monsters are willing to promote in order to stop the development of viable alternate energy in the US.
And cheap, too — notice they recommend that most of the dirty work be done by volunteers.
Just who are the authors of this memo? Here are links to Rich Porter and John Droz, to give you an idea of what they are about:
- http://www.hinshawlaw.com/rporter/ — Richard S Porter
- http://www.desmogblog.com/john-droz and http://windpowerfacts.info/ — John Droz
On the other hand, perhaps memos such as the one linked above, are good news. Energy produced by wind turbines is so successful that dirty energy proponents need to employ tactics as dirty as their conventional energy and their money.
- Wind Power (windpowercentral.wordpress.com)
- Fake Grassroots Campaign Against Wind Industry Exposed (triplepundit.com)
- It’s Clean, Cheap, and Creates Jobs. And That is Exactly Why WindBaggers Hate it. (climatecrocks.com)